Super Contributor

Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

Today, it's my Cream Snake Roma 2 Tote:

Rose Brimardi's photo.

Then, I'm planning on switching to my newly acquired MK Large Selma Satchel (not as big as I thought she would be, but still a nice size):

Rose Brimardi's photo.

I'm really enjoying this "exotic" handbag phase I'm currently going through... really wasn't into them before.

So, what bag are you carrying today? Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

Hey RD. So I see you nabbed the bag! Well, good for you! Pretty too...

As for me, I was doing some closet reconnaissance yesterday... and that's actually a pretty good word for it, given the state of my closets and the volume of handbag sorties required to try to inventory them all and arrange them in the effort to get them into even remotely manageable condition. Anyway, I hauled out an older Mark Cross hobo. I'd hauled one out a few days ago in brown with gold tone hardware, but I opted to load up the black one with silver tone hardware for a few days, since I'm finding myself in 'black' mode, featuring black cashmere sweaters, black jeans and black shoes with silver bracelet watch and silver jewelry... Once the mood passes, we'll see what develops!

I did run across an older Dooney style I liked last week. It's the fabric shadow print in a sort of unusual smaller tote style. Anyway, it was priced very nicely so I couldn't resist. Besides, it's perfectly seasonal in camel with beautiful natural leather trim and the shadow print is tonal in a deeper shade of camel and cream...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

stevieb, congrats on your new Dooney tote; it sounds lovely!

What I love most about these "what bag are you carrying" threads is looking up bags people are writing about.

I wasn't familiar with Marc Cross handbags, now, thanks to your post, I am. The Scottie collection is very nice. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

This handbag habit of mine started last year (coincides with my older son going off to college {#emotions_dlg.crying}). I used to be a one black bag till it died kind of girl.

I've come a long way. Too long... {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

I'm carrying The Jenny bag by Rioni...I think stevie is the only other poster who knows the brand. While it's not a widely known brand, they do turn a few heads for double takes.

Very pretty.

What color do you have?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Oh man..I've been lusting after that Roma 2 in Cream Snake for a while now. I've never had a bag that large, but think I could get used to it! I'm still in love with and using my Coach Ashley Satchel in "putty"

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 MandySays said:

Oh man..I've been lusting after that Roma 2 in Cream Snake for a while now. I've never had a bag that large, but think I could get used to it! I'm still in love with and using my Coach Ashley Satchel in "putty"

MandySays, the Cream Snake Roma 2 Tote is one of my favorite bags.

Your Coach Ashley Satchel is a great bag and the deal you got was AMAZING. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:

That same one you have there...it comes with a long strap and has a center zip divided section inside.

Love the color. Thanks for sharing!

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 11/9/2014 MandySays said:

MandySays, the Cream Snake Roma 2 Tote is one of my favorite bags.

Your Coach Ashley Satchel is a great bag and the deal you got was AMAZING. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Enjoy!

Thanks! And I am scouring ebay for them..too bad they don't do easy pay on the bay Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Right now I'm carrying a Fossil. Distressed luggage color.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I carrying the Dooney Florentine shearling saddle bag.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval