Occasional Contributor

Anyone tried Halston shoes?  I recently purchased my first pair in cream.  I was delighted.  The packaging, each shoe in its own little bag, "H" tissue paper and the leather was simply smushy. For a high heel, it had comfort!  I came back and purchased a second pair in black.  The second pair were tossed in a box, white tissue, and, all packaging aside, the shoe does not fit like the cream, the leather isn't as soft, length is shorter on my foot and toe portion gaps.  Now I'm the delighted customer who gets to pay another round of return shipping for lack of quality control?  Really getting burned out on QVC -- more disappointment and the shipping costs are getting ridiculous.  (Item #A273911)

Valued Contributor

That sounds like a manufacturing problem. Contact customer service and I would think your shipping would be refunded. You could try ordering another pair. Maybe you just got a janky pair.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased two pairs of the suede flats that were in the first Halston show.  The black flats are perfect and have been from day one.  The grey ones are ok--just not quite as comfortable.  I like the look of them but wish they both fit the same.  The grey just needs to be tweeked a little, and was not worth sending back.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I bought these last month. Wore them one Sunday. Good quality and heel height for me. Love being able to just slip them on and go.

HalstonHeels.jpg

Frequent Contributor

I love them, but unfortunately I can't go beyond a 3" heel.  

Super Contributor

I would really like to order them, but I am definitely between sizes. I'm not sure if it's better to size up. The reviews are mixed regarding sizing. I am loving the peep toe slingback booties.