Trusted Contributor

HSN Naturalizer ankle boot TS anyone buying it?

HSN has a Naturalizer leather ankle boot as their today special. Is anyone buying it? Any thoughts on it? I haven't tried the brand before but I have heard good reviews from friends. I'm going to get a black pair to try them out. I was tempted by the grey since it looks like a true all over grey vs other brands that seem to have greys that mix with browns. But i decided to play safe and go with the black.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Naturalizer ankle boot TS anyone buying it?

I saw the demonstration last night and it looks like a nice boot.  I haven't worn Naturalizer brand shoes in a while but I'm very tempted.  It's my kind of heel height, too.

the other one that I'm attracted to is the moc with studded top.

Trusted Contributor

My thought is - they're cute but too expensive! 

Super Contributor

I got the navy, not an easy color to find in boots.  I have Naturalizer tall boots that I got last year and they are comfortable.

Valued Contributor

I picked up the navy as well.  I think they are a great price and look perfect for casual, legging, skinny jean days or even with a shorter fall skirt!

Honored Contributor

I've got my eye on the navy as well.  I think the price is great.  I have had Naturalizer shoes before and they were so comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Navy (especially the right shade) leather is hard to find.  I like the boot but wish it had leather soles and heels.  Now that I have an HSN card, I'm more adventurous as they give you spendable cash credit for the return shipping.

Update:  I cancelled mine as I'd rather spend a bit more and get a pair I love.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I personally don't care for the look of this boot at all but if this isn't exclusive to HSN, you may want to check other sites to make sure HSN has the best price.

There is a shootie I am interested in and it's $10.00 cheaper on the Naturalizer website and they are also offering free s/h.  If you go through Mr. Rebates, they offer 7% back and there is a 20% coupon code listed.

Respected Contributor

Ooooooh, yeah!  I ordered it in the Banana Bread this morning.  Last fall HSN had the tall boot as a TS.  I first ordered it in taupe (had to go on waitlist just to get that color).  I loved it so much that I ended up ordering it again in the black and the wine colors.  I wore the heck out of those boots last winter (in the Ohio snow and ice, even).  They were the most comfortable boots that my fussy flat feet ever experienced!  HSN also has that boot on sale right now for $179 (Janette) if you're interested.  It has the N-5 comfort footbed........not hard or heavy like other boots.  It also comes in M or W in both the foot and the shaft, so you get a custom fit.  Their boots currently have free shipping and flexpay.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Ooooooh, yeah!  I ordered it in the Banana Bread this morning.  Last fall HSN had the tall boot as a TS.  I first ordered it in taupe (had to go on waitlist just to get that color).  I loved it so much that I ended up ordering it again in the black and the wine colors.  I wore the heck out of those boots last winter (in the Ohio snow and ice, even).  They were the most comfortable boots that my fussy flat feet ever experienced!  HSN also has that boot on sale right now for $179 (Janette) if you're interested.  It has the N-5 comfort footbed........not hard or heavy like other boots.  It also comes in M or W in both the foot and the shaft, so you get a custom fit.  Their boots currently have free shipping and flexpay.

I just ordered the olive in the Janette.  It looks gorgeous and I don't have anything that color.  Thanks for letting us know.