Super Contributor

Has anyone ever worn this brand of boot? I saw an ad in a magazine for them. They have a lot of styles, but, the one that caught my eye was the original "Whisper" boot in the tan suede color. I love suede boots and just the picture of them looks comfortable. 

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Re: HOTTER WHISPER BOOTS

[ Edited ]

I own a number of pairs of Hotter shoes, which are made in England.  I've never owned their boots.  They are nice quality but definitely a "comfort" rather than a fashion shoe.

I wear a B width in shoes and finally had to quit buying Hotter because they, in the medium width, were just too wide and poorly fitting on me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I own the Whisper boot in navy and it's very comfortable. Also have Mystery and Ellery boots. I wear a size 7 in them and the Tone shoe. I'm other shoes I go up to 7 1/2. They are my favorite footwear. I can usually find a coupon code on Retailmenot for 40% off and free shipping.

Valued Contributor

I've got about 24 pair of Hotters, some purchased in England on trips.  Check out the web site & give them your email.  Lots of offers will come your way.  Fit is much like Clarks.