Honored Contributor

Never heard of them ,until last week,my 84 yr old mom,tried them,and likes them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have a pair and they are really comfortable. I noticed that the Total Gym lady (Rosalie) wore that brand on air one day.  They are pricier than some brands and I don’t find many sales for that brand. One place I shop offers coupons often but the coupons never work on that brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good shoes. Tons of support, thick soles, good cushioning and lift. $$$, but look out for sales.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest: I had never heard of them either until last year when my orthopedic surgeon wrote me a prescription for them. He had been treating me quite awhile for plantar fasciitis (ouch - I was suffering).  After cast removal he told me next time he saw me I needed to be wearing these Hoya One One. 

Well, they did the trick and today I’m high stepping without that excruciating pain.  I am a few years younger than your mom and sadly overweight so I needed all the help I could get.

No, a prescription is not required but I’m glad I had it cause the specialty athletic store that carries them tried to sell me lots of other brands they liked better but I said no I can’t leave without these. Plus, at checkout got 25 percent Rx discount and no sales tax and took it off my taxes.

Hope this helps and kudos to your brilliant mother !

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, they don't come in narrow. I just saw some at Fleet Feet yesterday.

Honored Contributor

My mom is having mobility problems, walks very slow,and so many problems with shoes,she tried them on and likes the cushion on bottom of feet.

Honored Contributor

On their site, some are on sale,been checking this shoe out.