Esteemed Contributor

Re: HMMMM. SKETCHERS TSV LOOK LIKE CLARK TSV

@Cardamomwrote:

@Ibby114wrote:

The 'go walk' bottom doesn't compare to anything- they're wonderful support and cushioney! 

@Cardamom I tried them on at Costco - they ran 1/2 size small. I would have needed a 9 1/2 in the Costco version - a size they didn't carry. There were only 2 color choices as well. 

That's true! 

@Cardamom I was bummed Costco (b&m or .com)  didn't carry the size I needed !! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

this seems to be the current "look" for casual shoes, which is fine since that way you can decide which brand of shoe works best to get that look.  But for myself I think I have enough skechers at this point especially when I looked at the sole of the shoe.  I have some like this in older versions that the stones in my driveway wind up stuck inside and I have to pry them out before I go inside so I'm done with this style sole.

Honored Contributor

I don't think these Gowalks are even the latest version of Gowalks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 The bottoms were different on the original Gowalks - those small round pillows if you will.  The botton these are perhaps a new version but the mesh portion and design is the same (or looks the same as others here online).

I still love Gowalks/skeckers and have many of them styles & colors as does DH. We both love them.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

I don't think these Gowalks are even the latest version of Gowalks.

I think the TSV Skechers 'Joy'  is the latest version in the Go Walk collection. I was just looking at the Skechers website and that's what it looks like to meWoman Happy@PINKdogWOOD

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

Is it my imagination or do these shoes look vaguely familiar...mesh instead of leather.

@Shanus

I was thinking the same thing! 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilmawrote:

@Shanuswrote:

Is it my imagination or do these shoes look vaguely familiar...mesh instead of leather.

@Shanus

I was thinking the same thing! 

I said the same on another thread. I agree with your assessment.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  You very well may be right on this. I haven't checked out styles of the latest, perhaps Joy is the one now.

I wish the company would start the outer soles in colors now to more match the shoes instead of using white 99% of the time in making these.