Frequent Contributor

HAS ANYONE WASHED THEIR CLARKS SLIPPERS?

My clarks suede-furlined rubber soled slippers need washing, has anyone washed theirs?

I'm thinking gentle cycle, zippered laundry bag....... if the don't make it then they're trashed. Bought them reduced price in DSW last winter, really comfy but definitely need soap and water. Would appreciate all comments, thanks

Super Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE WASHED THEIR CLARKS SLIPPERS?

honey are they house slippers ? if so I part with mine after a bout 6 months and change out. I never have a shoe that can be plced in the washer

Honored Contributor

If the slipper is real suede, washing will ruin it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to say that I DID WASH THE FUR LINED SLIPPERS...they came out clean and fresh and held up well. Gentle cycle, tide, in a zippered laundry bag with some old towels, gentle spin...and that was it.

I have more slippers than I should, every room of my house has a pair available to me since I am in and out of the place all the time, croc type, ducks, ughs, slipper sox.....you name it.

These are one of my winter pairs and it was just something I had to investigate... washing them that is, glad I did.

Tried attaching a 'before an after' set of photos but I haven't figured that out yet....that's next on my list, .....have a great day, thanks for your responses. Gerri