Honored Contributor

Got some great "booties" for < $25!

I was looking for an ankle boot/shoetie/bootie that was inexpensive and not suede for everyday wear.   I only have one pair of leather shoes (lots of suedes) but were too expensive to wear when there's a chance of getting caught in the rain.  

Anyway - I found the perfect pair at JCP online ... of all places.  They were <$25!   They are Arizona Beverly Womens Bootie.  These are man made uppers ... perfectly okay for getting caught in the rain!.

I wore them today to lunch with friends and then on to vote.  Walked about five or six blocks ... They were a little stiff when I put them on this morning ... but now about six hours later ... they already feel like they are broken in.  I've been having fairly good luck with JCP shoes!

Honored Contributor

Re: Got some great "booties" for < $25!

Just an update.  I went to JCP website to get another pair of these booties in brown and there's an additional 30% off.

Originally $49.

I paid $23.?? for first pair (black)

I just paid $17.?? for second pair (brown)

Honored Contributor

Re: Got some great "booties" for < $25!

Sounds like a great deal! I haven't bought shoes in JCP in a long time. Shoes are my weakness! I already have several boots so I need to stay away from shoe stores and sales.