Very nice combo!!!!😃
Honored Contributor

Re: Got my new Birk's today !

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books 

1#atag6.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE - As a huge fan of Birkenstocks, and as a huge fan of anything Japanese, I LOVE your shoes! You look fantastic in them, and I know they will be a conversation piece - a lot of women will ask about them, I love the color of your toes! Enjoy your beautiful "summer" feet! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

You summer stylin'!!
Respected Contributor

Your shoes are so cute. I've never seen the pink soles before. 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE @Well I wear a 10 so there you go! Normally my Birk size is 40, 9 1/2 -10. Wonder if they have changed their sizing. Are the uppers leather or Birko-flor? It looks like the sole is pink. They're so beautiful! Wear them in good health and happiness!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Thats Me     LOL   I think American women wear average of 7-10 if I had to guess.   My pal's size 5 feet is for other countries women. LOL

I remember Oprah saying she wore 12-13 WOW !

From Birkenstock, the Women's Arizona Floral Slide Sandals feature:

• The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®
  • Slip on design with double adjustable buckles
  • Fabric lining
  • Birkenstock's contoured cork footbed supports the arches of the foot and cradles the heel for all day comfort
  • Classic contoured cork footbed
  • EVA outsole
  • Flat heel
  • Birkenstock footwear is made in European whole sizes. The style selected is a Birkenstock narrow footbed that will fit most medium feet.

Imported.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@SharkE - As a huge fan of Birkenstocks, and as a huge fan of anything Japanese, I LOVE your shoes! You look fantastic in them, and I know they will be a conversation piece - a lot of women will ask about them, I love the color of your toes! Enjoy your beautiful "summer" feet! Smiley Happy

Birks are German

Esteemed Contributor

Cute!  Love the design.

I am bummed that a lot of the cute stuff does not come in the wider width.  I keep looking.

Trusted Contributor

@Still Raining hi. In Birkenstock world, "narrow" means narrow-medium; while "regular" means wider medium-wide. If you can try on a pair in the regular width you'll know if it works for you. Hope that helps! So worth a try. I LOVE the comfort of Birkenstocks!