Occasional Contributor

Got my Hype Fringe and my D&B Croco TSV

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I just met my Buster Brown man at the door and he had for me my Hype fringe in the Cashmere and my D&B TSV Croco in the Cognac. It is with a sad heavy heart that I am sending the Hype back. The bag is TDF DDG and it is soooo soft and yummy felling but it just doesn't fit me. So, whoever is on wait-list for this bag it will be going back to Q either this afternoon or in the morning. I just can't see keeping a bag that I am just not going to wear when someone else will take her out on the town. I think that it was the strap drop that did it for me. A little too short as I like to shoulder my bags when need be. I thought about giving it to my DD for Christmas, but I know that there would be a homicide if she didn't take care of it, and she won't. So with that said, I kow that there is a SDDH (Sister of the Divine Designer Handbags) out there that will love her

Now to the D&B Croco. OMG! I just love her. The cognac color is diving. And I think that she is much lighter than the description on the Q said. I was worried that she wouldn't stand up to the Brahmin that I have but they are 2 totally different bags and both work for me. Very much. I already unpacked her and purse posed with her for about 30 min (Thank you Sarah), and I don't know which style I like better, as a purse or a tote. AND SHE DIDN'T SMELL LIKE CHEMICALS WHEN I UNPACKED HER!!!!! That, in itself, was reason enough to keep her. And the strap length is perfect. I just wish that the wrist-let had a magnetic closure as well.

And I think that we should call ourselves: Sisters of the Divine Desinger Handbags. So much better than traveling pants.