Honored Contributor

I got the Navy and wow are they ever cute and nice.  So comfy and fit perfect.  The sole and heel color is a little more brown than shown in the picture.  Im a happy camper.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Got my Earth TSV A309474

Glad you are happy with them. I ended up passing but now regret it. Would you say they run true to size. I am normally a size 7.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely  buy tsv's because I want to read reviews first- especially with shoes. Earth has varied so much, I've needed anywhere from an 8 1/2 M - 9 W !! How do they run?  The olive and brown choices really caught my attention. I'll be patient for a new sale price &/or free shipping day! There's lots of time until boot wearing weather. 

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles............yes they definitely run true to size I wear a 7.5 and they are a perfect fit.  If I needed thicker socks for winter I would size up a half a size.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114................for me Earth always runs true to size I wear a 7.5, but if I needed to wear a heavier winter sock with them I would size up a half size, which I always did when I lived in Ohio.

Honored Contributor

That's good to hear.  Mine just shipped yesterday but they are in Ohio already today so I'm betting I get them tomorrow.

I am the same size shoe as you.  7.5 which is what I ordered.  And like you if I was going to wear a thick sock, I would have ordered the 8. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I got the Navy and wow are they ever cute and nice.  So comfy and fit perfect.  The sole and heel color is a little more brown than shown in the picture.  Im a happy camper.

@Imaoldhippie

I’m glad yours are just right! I ordered the navy, too, and ordered up a size for socks. I could barely get them zipped wearing thin trouser socks so I’m exchanging for an even larger size. It sounds like the sizing is inconsistent so I sure hope the ones I get fit. The reviews have a lot of complaints about sizing.

Beautiful shoes though and I think, in the right size, they will be very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im sorry yours did not fit and hoping your exchanges fit perfect.

@willdob3

Honored Contributor

I love mine; got them in the blue.  If they had made the black with a black heel and black stitching, I would have ordered them also.

Respected Contributor

I just sent mine back today.  I normally wear a 9/9.5W, and I ordered a 10 in these, and still could not get them on, even on my non-arthritic foot, the heel was so terribly narrow.  It's the first time I've been disappointed in an Earth boot, but I won't buy any more after this experience.