Honored Contributor

Got a great pair of shoes at Costco

J Sport Easy Slip On Shoe. It is a winter shoe for weather when boots are not needed,just something to keep your feet warm and dry. Got it in dark brown. The price $19.99. If it lasts one season that is ok!

I ain't fraid of no ghosts.
Honored Contributor

Re: Got a great pair of shoes at Costco

Costco is a wonderland....I've seen Uggs and Birkenstocks for sale.  @Group 5 minus 1 enjoy your new slipons!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have these in brown and black from two years ago, and they still look great.  Each year Costco gets them in, they're styled slightly differently; this year with a button and elastic closure and sweater/sock liner bordering on top, and two years ago mine had a side zipper and sherpa liner bordering on top. My sister bought them last year and hers also had a slight variation.  They're the exact same comfortable shoe that wear well and are great for fall/winter normal weather.     

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

I was at Costco this morning and tried these shoes on.  Sadly, my toes hit the end of the toe box and the next size up was way too big.  I constantly have this problem, I must have long toes, lol.  Disappointed these didn't work for me as the price was great!

Respected Contributor

I tried them on and thought they looked too funky for me.

Nice price if they work for you. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked at them on Costco's website and they look similar to a Clark's shoe.. They are very nice. They are $22.99 on their website after a $5.00 discount.. Thank you for the information.