Esteemed Contributor

I never owned slipped on booties but they are very easy to put on and are so comfortable. A530103

0EBA6208-1D63-432C-BFF0-361BED523163.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Very cute and look comfortable too! The leather looks quality, they look soft but sturdy, the lug sole was very trendy this year and will help you be steady where slippery too.

The cutting around the ankle is flattering too, with that goring for ease of putting them on.

Enjoy them!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got New Booties

[ Edited ]

@amyb wrote:

Very cute and look comfortable too! The leather looks quality, they look soft but sturdy, the lug sole was very trendy this year and will help you be steady where slippery too.

The cutting around the ankle is flattering too, with that goring for ease of putting them on.

Enjoy them!

Thank you, I ordered them because the leather looked so soft. They are not leather and I was planning to return them for that reason ($100,  I expected leather) but after I tried them on, they are keepers.

Honored Contributor

Those are REALLY good looking!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I like those.....a lot!! Well done! 

Esteemed Contributor

I decided to return them. I’ve never owned boots/shoes of man maid materials and don’t know how they’ll hold up. My leather booties last me years.

I’ll keep looking for similar ones but will read the description first.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I decided to return them. I’ve never owned boots/shoes of man maid materials and don’t know how they’ll hold up. My leather booties last me years.

I’ll keep looking for similar ones but will read the description first.

I know what you mean.  I have to wear "breathable" shoes, or my feet sweat horribly and it is just too uncomfortable for me.  Man-made upper materials just don't work for me, unless it is a sandal or open-toe shoe that let's air in!

Good luck on your search.