Honored Contributor

I love Sketchers arch support shoes.  They make my feet feels so much comfortable then the memory foam.  The bad thing is Sketchers won't put them on sale.  They cost about 25 more then the memory foam shoes.  I keep getting 30% off sales for their shoes.  But the arch support continue to be about $90.00.  That's their idea of a Black Friday sale

Esteemed Contributor

I wear Skechers but with the caveat that I replace the insoles in all of my sneakers with ones that have an arch support. I have also removed the heel counter (the upsidedown U shaped piece of plastic between the heel lining and outside of the heel material as I have achilles tendinopathy in my left heel. I have recently bought Skechers and a pair of Saucony sneakers that do not have a heel counter in them too.

Respected Contributor

I found the Orthofit website and they have a 60 day return and you can return worn.  I bought a pair with the easy tie laces. It seemed like a good idea but did not really work that well.  I absolutely hate tying shoes but would do it if I found a really comfortable shoe.  They are so bulky and my feet scream I am smothering...get me out of here.  I hate them so am returning.  My feet felt sore after wearing them and my back and hips still hurt after walking.  I think I need to try them on before I buy.  Hard to do that now. I will wear my old Rykas until I can get out to try on.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet 

If you can stand another suggestion...

Someone on here mentioned Nurse Mates a couple years ago, and I have been using them ever since for walking. I walk every day with very few exceptions.

Sketchers were the worst for me, Ryka so-so, but those Nurse Mates are great! Some models do go on sale.

Frequent Contributor
Vionic shoes are AWESOME!! my right foot is one that loves to not align correctly and therefore I have had many sprained ankles in my life.. BUT I got Vionic shoes earlier this year and I LOVE THEM.. my ankle hasn't sprained or buckled yet or twisted for that matter. I got them over 6 months ago and they still look like new and I wear them all the time.. Ordered some Cloudsteppers by Clarks earlier for the first time and I am excited to try them out.. Purchased some inserts that Vionic has that QVC sells and will put them into the Cloudsteppers to help with my alignment of my foot.. though I might not need it for them.. Not sure ..
Frequent Contributor
you may want to try Vionic.. they are wonderful for walking.
Super Contributor

I have long narrow feet and usually buy SAS.  Recently just purchased a walker/tennie from Ecco. They have been very comfortable.