Respected Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/11/2014 Chi-town girl said: Did you catch the godfreak recent dooney post? They will be offering the MLB Lettercarrier handbags! And a nice looking wallet/phone case, but there is no strap, so it's like a clutch.

Missed the post... Neither of these sound like bags in which I'd be overwhelmingly interested but gosh I just hate to miss one of her posts! It's always nice to see what's coming down the pike!

Oh, perhaps we can get Godfreak to repost!!! I recall 4 or 5 new handbags including the phone wallet and MLB bags. Must be loading up for holiday sales. ***GODFREAK-please repost the new Dooneys***

Chi

Go here and look under Dooney Bourke

http://forum.purseblog.com/

Deb

Honored Contributor
On 10/12/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 10/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/11/2014 Chi-town girl said: Did you catch the godfreak recent dooney post? They will be offering the MLB Lettercarrier handbags! And a nice looking wallet/phone case, but there is no strap, so it's like a clutch.

Missed the post... Neither of these sound like bags in which I'd be overwhelmingly interested but gosh I just hate to miss one of her posts! It's always nice to see what's coming down the pike!

Oh, perhaps we can get Godfreak to repost!!! I recall 4 or 5 new handbags including the phone wallet and MLB bags. Must be loading up for holiday sales. ***GODFREAK-please repost the new Dooneys***

Chi

Go here and look under Dooney Bourke

http://forum.purseblog.com/

Deb

YES! All of the pics are there. Oh, the Holiday Kenzie is a better option for me instead of the phone/wallet. That's a great site - I've bookmarked it. Gracias!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the link. Actually, a lot of that was a re-post from GF. She'd posted many of them last week and they were quickly poofed. The tartan looked new and is cute. Some pretty bags but nothing that I'm anxious to get home.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 10/9/2014 stevieb said:

A couple more EP's would've been nice too... Three just isn't cutting it, Q...!

Wink

I agree. Don't see why they can't "up" the easy pays on so many of these bags. They do it on so much of the junk ! Nice bag !!

Honored Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Remee said:
On 10/9/2014 stevieb said:

A couple more EP's would've been nice too... Three just isn't cutting it, Q...!

Wink

I agree. Don't see why they can't "up" the easy pays on so many of these bags. They do it on so much of the junk ! Nice bag !!

Seriously... They'll put a twenty dollar item on EP and then either expect full payment for a three hundred dollar bag or put it on three lousy EP's... No figuring out this bunch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Well the bag came and it is beautiful. The green color of the bag with the croco is perfect. It is a little smaller that the TSV they did in the zip/zip satchel (own that one in pink) and the shoulder strap really wont work with this bag. No matter where you connect the strap on the handles rings, it flips the short handles up. This is non issue for me because I never use the longer strap.

I may eventually go for the light gray. The bag truly is the perfect size an shape. This is a nice flip from my unstructured orYany. Like to change it up.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Congrats Deb. Enjoy the new handbag, it's a beauty. I wondered about the shoulder strap and the handles, but it's also not an issue for me. Will the handles stay down if the shoulder strap is connected after the handles are positioned? Or they are folded at the top of the connector hinge, instead of at the bottom?

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Congrats Deb. Enjoy the new handbag, it's a beauty. I wondered about the shoulder strap and the handles, but it's also not an issue for me. Will the handles stay down if the shoulder strap is connected after the handles are positioned? Or they are folded at the top of the connector hinge, instead of at the bottom?

Hi LJ

There is no room to clasp the long handle to the top of the hinges. Your option is either to the inside or outside of the hinges but it only clasps between the two leather pieces, the one that connects to the bag and the one that connects to the handle. With that the pressure of the strap on the shoulder pushes up the handles.

So anyone looking to wear this as shoulder bag the hanging off the shoulder looks a little weird. The TSV bag had small rings that sat under the handles to clasp the long strap to so there was no handle flipping issue. I am just happy that I don't use this style as a shoulder bag or I would have been sad and it would have been going back.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Deb: thanks for the response. Glad the handbag works for you. Dooney seems to be using this method to attach straps on quite a few of their satchel handbags, including the entire zip zip line. That could be a problem for lots of ladies who want to use the shoulder starp or a cross body strap for the Bitsy version.

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Deb: thanks for the response. Glad the handbag works for you. Dooney seems to be using this method to attach straps on quite a few of their satchel handbags, including the entire zip zip line. That could be a problem for lots of ladies who want to use the shoulder starp or a cross body strap for the Bitsy version.

its pretty weird but if you go back and look at the zip/zip in croco (the one with the vachetta trim TSV) that one has these nice little o rings attachments under one handle on the front and one handle on the back of the bag and it stops the flip. They did not do it on this bag, odd

Deb