Super Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@GinzTonic - I posted this the first time they were on the air:

I did some research.

Koolaburra was founded in 1991 in direct competition with Uggs, using the same materials. Around 2016 they joined Decker Brands, who owns Uggs. They were rebranded as "the free-spirited, little sister to Uggs." Since the original Uggs couldn't be sold in stores like Kohls and DSW because of their cost, this was the alternative, good quality shoes made of slightly different materials, i.e. not sheepskin.

Trendy and fashion forward, they are targeting teenage girls up to millenial moms. (That lets me out! Smiley Happy)

Retailers carrying the brand say "the quality to price is exceptional."

Thank you, good to know. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Giggling UGG vendor

[ Edited ]

I came on this site to see if her giggling bothered anybody else or if it was just me......she drove me crazy, could not continue watching.....

Maybe someone could talk to her and get her to tone down the giggles, maybe she is nervous, but she should not lose her job because she is excited to be on QVC and selling something. She is young, we should give her a chance.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn’t notice the giggle.  Never heard of this brand, is it a cheap version of Ugg?

Frequent Contributor

Yep.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Giggling UGG vendor

[ Edited ]

She was on before her first time with Shawn.  Giggled her way through the entire hour.  Bless her heart.  

Occasional Contributor

Oh my gosh, this Ugg representative has the most annoying giggle every five seconds.  Why is she still on QVC? So unprofessional. I had to mute the tv, couldn’t stand it any longer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I didn't see the show, only watched a couple of the videos and I couldn't even watch all of those.  I can't stand it, when they refer to any inanimate object as if it were a person.

"She" is...no, she is not.  These are shoes, not a person.  Just say "they".  I really hate this affectation.  Oddly enough, I didn't notice too much of the giggling; probably because the constant "she" and "her" grated on my ears.

@Venezia- I was searching for slippers today and came upon the Koolaburra Uggs. The rep kept referring to them as "Ugg's little sister," so that's probably why she was referring to them as "her."

It didn't affect me at all, but I didn't buy them either.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett