Valued Contributor

Re: Getting Tired of Jane and shoes.

For all the non-stop chatter and family stories, Jane must be a big seller. She is on all the time in prime time. I think a lot of people like her, relate to her, and feel like she is a friend because she shares so much personal information.  Bottom line- if she was turning off customers they would tell her to slow down and change, but they don't, so....

Valued Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

To much yelling.  Bye.    

Me too...I can't watch!!!! 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Amen to that!  Too much loud, fast, inane chatter.

She was never my favorite, but she's acting manic in her shows and promos. It's unwatchable. I don't know if it's the threat of firing by QVC, but a number of the hosts seem desperate in presentations with incredibly forced, over-the-top faux joy and happiness. QVC's management is doing a lousy job with morale.

Super Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
How are prices in the 80's, 90's or 100's considered "clearance"? Also, frosted eyeshadow and lipstick not flattering.

I saw a couple of shoes in "recently on air" on "clearance" and found dozens of places to buy the same pairs for a fraction of the cost and zero shipping/free returns. Management seem to have run QVC off of the rails.

Super Contributor

I'm watching a repeat show of SSWJ right now and she sounds almost manic.......between talking to the viewer, she's babbling to the model, jumping up to model herself, and replying to whoever is talking in her ear........click!