Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, what's your opinion of Geox shoes including the fit? I realize that this Italian brand of shoes has european sizing but their sizing seems off compared to other brands. For example, their size 38 is supposed to be a U.S. Size 8 while other brands a 39 would be a size 8 shoe.

i tried on  39 in a store and it was big and too long and yet many times when I see Geox in stores the shoes run narrow too.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy many Geox shoes. They used to be made in Europe. I found 38 1/2 to fit like an 8. When half sizes were unavailable, I could usually get by with a 39. I have slightly narrow feet so their loafers fit me well. Now, however, they're not making their shoes in Europe. Since then, I have not been able to buy a pair of Geox shoes. They just don't fit properly now.

Honored Contributor

@TY

I bought a pair that I absolutely adore, but they are in no way comfortable.  I have even added more things (heel grips, etc.) to make them work, but I won't buy this brand again.  They were not inexpensive either.

Respected Contributor

i agree they are expensive and i found they did not fit well.  i ordered my size and they were too small.