Trusted Contributor

Has anyone worn/tried Gentle Souls brand shoes? Curious to know if they are true to size and have a good arch support as advertised.  Trying to find something besides sneakers to wear with ankle jeans and tee shirt dresses. Thanks in advance! 

Super Contributor

I have three pair  that are very comfortable. They have arch support. I have bought all mine from J Jill with sales and coupons. There is usually a $50.00 off $150.00 if you google. They are nicer quality than Clarks and Vionic. 

Floral Pillow
Trusted Contributor

These are the best shoes; much more stylish than Vionics or Clarks.  Eileen Fisher used to sell them but now have their own brand (I don't know if these are made by Gentle Soulds, however). I have one pair that I love: Mary Jane type with a moderate heel; the strap is elastic.  The leather is soft, the arch support is wonderful, and they are stylish.  I would definitely purchase more if they were available in my size (purchased from Nordstrom).  You can find them on Zappos, 6pm.com, Nordstrom, Amazon, and other places. Give the brand a try (they are owned by Kenneth Cole).

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info!  Are they true to size?  Run wide or narrow?  I will check them out!