Super Contributor
OMG!!!!! Now,that's a bag!!!! It's so gorgeous. I'm almost afraid to go to a Gucci store and see it in person.
Super Contributor
I must say, this bag has always made me weak lol! It's a true beauty!
Valued Contributor

Love, love, love that bag. Saving my pennies. Maybe one of these days.

Super Contributor

Just saw this post - I purchased the Gucci Soho Medium Shoulder Bag in Black and I love it! It's obvious (and it's also been mentioned on other posts here) that the GILI Roma 2 bag is based on this Gucci model as the dimensions are very similar. And I did save up quite a while to purchase the Gucci but it was definitely worth it! The leather and overall quality of this beautiful bag is outstanding - a true investment piece!

Super Contributor
MissRose722..... Enjoy your stunning Gucci Soho. You definitely get what you pay for!! I'm sure Lisa has the Gucci and has made a cheap looking knockoff for the Q!!!
Honored Contributor

Beautiful bags... once I get past the logo...

Wink

Each to their own and enjoy your fabulous Guccis!

There clearly have been problems with the Roma 2, but the other versions of this Gili bag seem to have been nicely made. Incidentally, while a two hundred dollar bag isn't going to compete with a thousand plus dollar bag, I'd have to say I don't personally find the Roma bags cheap looking... But then, like I said, each to their own.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor
On 2/14/2014 MissRose722 said:

Just saw this post - I purchased the Gucci Soho Medium Shoulder Bag in Black and I love it! It's obvious (and it's also been mentioned on other posts here) that the GILI Roma 2 bag is based on this Gucci model as the dimensions are very similar. And I did save up quite a while to purchase the Gucci but it was definitely worth it! The leather and overall quality of this beautiful bag is outstanding - a true investment piece!

Regardless of what Lisa says, the Gili Roma 2 bag is no where like the Gucci SoHo.

Not in terms of quality or styling. The Gucci is awesome!