Super Contributor
I'm watching Leah in these shoes and think they are beautiful. However, she keeps rocking back on her heel and putting out one foot as if to relieve pressure on the balls of her feet. Perhaps this is the way she normally stands but as she is rotating feet, it is giving me pause. Does anyone already have these and can give an idea to comfort please? The few reviews that are posted do indicate this is a high heel, which I can handle but not if I get that burning sensation in the ball of my foot within an hour or two of wearing. That would not be worth it. Thanks!
Respected Contributor
Those shoes are beautiful but I have a pair with similar heel and pitch with no extra height in the front of the shoe causes a lot of pain quickly. The ones I have are going out to dinner shoes. Lesson learned. I bought the Avery in two colors and adore them. Wedge is so much easier on the feet. Btw how did you like the jacket Jill was wearing in that show? I ordered it. Thought I could get a lot of wear and style out of it.
Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. Leather Ankle Strap Sandals - Preston

Super Contributor
Thanks LisaB. That is what I thought unfortunately -- I walk too much to get them I think. The Avery are beautiful, enjoy. I have so many pairs of wedges that I don't need anymore. I'm hoping GILi might bring a similar shootie style to the one I was asking about but with a lower heel.
I liked the jacket today more than I thought I would. The tie in the front is a nice, different feature and softens it up a bit. Camo is not really my style but I do think the jacket is very nice.
Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:
Thanks LisaB. That is what I thought unfortunately -- I walk too much to get them I think. 

You might like Pikolinos.  Here is a style that is similar, but with a lower heel.