Honored Contributor

GILI pebble leather convertible backpack TSV for March

It was in the Insider, I'm surprised there isn't a thread already for the bag.

$179.98 with $10.47 shipping. March 23rd

Petal, ivory, terracotta, black, ice metallic, snow leopard, brown snake are the color choices.

Features top handle, removable back pack straps, back zip pocket, snap and drawstring closures and buckle detailing. Interior features back-wall zip pocket, two front-wall slip pockets. ( also an exterior zip pocket on the back) Features Shiny goldtone hardware. Body:100% Genuine Leather, Lining: 80%Polyester, 20%Cotton. COO:Imported. Measures approx.:11"Wx12-1/2"Hx3"D. Handle drop=10". SD=8"-14". Weight approx.: 2lbs. 6ozs.

The versatile strap configuration looks really nice. You can wear it as a backpack, over the shoulder with the single top strap or wear it crossbody. Of course it has the tassel.

I think it's kind of small for me though. And it sure looks like a puddler with little structure.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: GILI pebble leather convertible backpack TSV for March

That's the smaller version of that backpack. Some pics were posted before and then deleted.
Honored Contributor

Yes, it looks like the smaller version of the one already available. The price is pretty good.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I ordered the snow leopard. I have the original in Blush and I really like it. A smaller one would be OK with me. I am hoping the snow leopard isn't too ""wild"" since I tend to be a little conservative. I will post a review once I get it. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Trusted Contributor

Is there a picture somewhere?
Super Contributor

The original large backpack is available on ebay for $240.00. All colors available.
Valued Contributor

On 2/13/2015 isaboo said: Is there a picture somewhere?
Google ""new Gili bags qvc"" under Images tab.
Valued Contributor

I preordered in teracotta. I'm not so much a fan of the backpack straps, but will keep them around for trips to the zoo and places I want to be hands free. Otherwise I think it looks really nice just on the shoulder.

Valued Contributor

The price is pretty good on those....tempting but I am just not sure if I would really use a backpack. Does anyone know if it would carry well as a shoulder bag if the back pack straps are removed?

Super Contributor

I also preordered the terracotta. I think I want one more color, maybe the snow leopard. I am loving my last GILI TSV purses! Can't wait to get this one!