Valued Contributor

Re: GILI Milano vs. OrYany TRACEY A256191

Yikes. There is not need to be offended tough kitty. I did reply to you once and I appreciated your response. And it is simply not true that no one's opinion will be good enough. I simply wanted to know the thoughts from someone who had both bags. They are indeed different. I'll go crawl back under a rock now and apologize for seeking opinions. I'm not asking somone to make the decision for me. I am simply seeking thoughts from ladies who might have both bags. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Hi QP

I have the Tracy in almond and in eggplant. I got the almond first and the eggplant second. I love them both. I love the softness of the leather and the unstructured look. I like how it molds to the body and although it is a bigger bag, it is not overwhelming. I liked the amount of pockets zip and slip that the bag has. I was sold after the first one. I hope this helps.

Deb

Super Contributor

This is just my two cents worth, but I much prefer the look of the Milano over the Tracey. I don't own either, because hobo handbags are just not my thing - I prefer a more structured bag. If the hobo were my thing though, hands down I would have purchased the Milano in black. Good luck in whatever you decide. Smile

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your opinion Kahootz and SFGiantsGirl! I appreciate it. Giants Girl, if you want to add to your collection, check out the "as is" section as the Tracy does show up there. It is a great buy then!

Valued Contributor

Anyone else care to chime in on your thoughts on the OrYany Tracey?? How about your thoughts on Tracey vs. Gili Milano? I realize they are two entirely different handbags.

I'll probably keep my black Milano and the almond Tracey.

Honored Contributor

Hi QP... To me, these are two completely different styles of bags. The only thing they have in common is that they're both being called hobos! I think the Tracey bag is beautiful in every way, but it's not deep enough for me. If it was say a 5" depth, the silhouette would probably be different but still beautiful, and I'd likely have ordered it by now, as I love this bag in dark green. The GILI hobo has turned out to be a bit disappointing, for me anyway. In some color choices, it's a beautiful, sizable bag, but I'm finding it clumsy and awkward to use. Were I to be choosing one or the other, and having seen the GILI in person, I'd opt to try the Tracey. Enjoy your bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...