Frequent Contributor

I thought the color of the bag should be my tassel color since it is grey/taupe. The body of my bag is definitely brown, which I do like but I like the tassel color much better.

Really a shame - I will be sending it back maybe someone who doesn't like tassels will get it (then it won't matter that they don't match). Although there is also quite a bit of smearing on this bag. Congrats to those who got a bag that was the grey/taupe - it's a very nice color.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/29/2014 shoptillIdrop said: Milkman - my grey bag is the shade of your tassle. Your bag is definitely off the mark.
Same here, and I just checked (again) My bag and tassel match perfectly, and appear more grey (more like your tassel color) I would return that; something clearly went wrong there.
Super Contributor

I can't see the pictures, all I see are 3 little black squares with white x's in the center. Anyone know why I can't view the pics?

Frequent Contributor
On 10/29/2014 howwhatwhen said:

I can't see the pictures, all I see are 3 little black squares with white x's in the center. Anyone know why I can't view the pics?

I'm not sure. Although I would keep trying - I got that earlier today on a post, went back later and I could see the pictures.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/29/2014 shoptillIdrop said: Milkman - my grey bag is the shade of your tassle. Your bag is definitely off the mark.
Mine is definitely like Milkmans
Frequent Contributor
Shoppergal, so sorry to hear your bag looks like Milkmans. Looking at her pic - it looks more like a poor attempt at achieving the Natural Ostrich :/
Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday and it's boxed ready for return today. The grey is a brownish color, zipper crooked and hard (cut my hand opening), looks cheap, etc.

New Contributor

Mine was already sent back. Lots of light smears all over one side of the bag (what's up with that?) and the ostrich dots looked like big black circles. The ostrich dots on the Roma 2 were much better IMO. Sorry, I like Lisa a lot but this bag was just plain ugly.

Super Contributor
That bag is definitely beautiful but I would be extremely upset that the tassel doesn't match at all. So very sorry...I will keep my fingers crossed for my bags. Too much money to spend and not receive perfection.
Honored Contributor
I have the grey ostrich and have been using it for the past 6 days. It's definitely softening with weight/contents, wear & hanging it overnight on the door knob. After a more detailed inspection, I do see 2 minor imperfections-smears, but it's not obvious. The tassel color matches the handbag & the zippers are fine-easy to open & close. It's a keeper!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri