Trusted Contributor
I just got my ""grey""bag I am not disappointed in the color or the size. It doesn't seem that much larger than my logo lock BUT it smells funky. Not the leather smell I was anticipating. Mine is a taupe non grey color and the tassel is the exact same shade. The zippers are very smooth. I dondon think I would issues them. It also seemed to fit nicely over the shoulder. I just don't know about the funky smell.
Valued Contributor
On 10/29/2014 bluenaomi said: I just got my "grey"bag I am not disappointed in the color or the size. It doesn't seem that much larger than my logo lock BUT it smells funky. Not the leather smell I was anticipating. Mine is a taupe non grey color and the tassel is the exact same shade. The zippers are very smooth. I dondon think I would issues them. It also seemed to fit nicely over the shoulder. I just don't know about the funky smell.

And the smell comes out! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

What will the think of next............ {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Just to clarify: not trying to be mean, but in the anticipation of receiving 3 of my bags, I am not liking what I read on here.......that doesn't sound very promising.....wrong colors, broken/reversed handles, the smell......Fortunately, I did NOT order the grey ostrich....

Trusted Contributor
No offense taken TK. I'm letting air out to see if that helps. I actually do love it because the color and style is not something I already have and looks better with black than my timoro Brown logo lock.
Super Contributor

I haven't received mine yet (ETA tomorrow) but I have a question about the zippers. I know that there are two zippers the meet in the middle but is it possible for one zipper to zip all the way across the entire length of the zipper? I don't want to have to unzip two zippers to get inside of the bag. I have other bags that have double zippers but I'm able to leave one side at the end of the bag and use the other zipper to completely zip the bag closed. TIA

Trusted Contributor
On 10/29/2014 howwhatwhen said:

I haven't received mine yet (ETA tomorrow) but I have a question about the zippers. I know that there are two zippers the meet in the middle but is it possible for one zipper to zip all the way across the entire length of the zipper? I don't want to have to unzip two zippers to get inside of the bag. I have other bags that have double zippers but I'm able to leave one side at the end of the bag and use the other zipper to completely zip the bag closed. TIA

yes you can. That's what I tried out first and the zippers glided very easily to each side. I was able to leave one on top and just zipped the other one all way to the other side with no problems.
Super Contributor
On 10/29/2014 howwhatwhen said:

Yes, the zippers can go all the way, either way.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies, I was hoping that the zippers could be used that way. Now all I need is to get the bag to see the color in person. It looked gorgeous on tv fingers crossed that it is just as gorgeous irl

Frequent Contributor

Here are pictures of my grey ostrich. The body of the bag and the tassel are very different colors. These pictures reflect the true color of my bag.

Trusted Contributor
Milkman they are different wow....Mine both match and look more the color of your tassel.
Frequent Contributor
Milkman - my grey bag is the shade of your tassle. Your bag is definitely off the mark.