Contributor

G.i.l.i Roma 2....which color???

Which color should I get the espresso lizard or black? They are both beautiful.
Trusted Contributor

Re: G.i.l.i Roma 2....which color???

I don't own this one but have seen the lizard in a youtube video and it looked really beautiful. It was less structured than the other types of leather. But the black does look over classic. I think you can't go wrong with either choice.
Frequent Contributor

I own both, and you can't go wrong with either one. The lizard is dark enough to almost pass as black. You could get away with wearing the lizard with anything, just as you would with black. Is is different and truly gorgeous in person! I know what I would do LOL

Contributor

On 1/17/2015 bluenaomi said: I don't own this one but have seen the lizard in a youtube video and it looked really beautiful. It was less structured than the other types of leather. But the black does look over classic. I think you can't go wrong with either choice.
is the espresso lizard actually suede like the cream snake?
Honored Contributor

I have the smooth leather in blush, dark brown and black. I have seen the lizard, my friends own them. I don't like the lizard prints at all. The smooth leathers look and feel richer.
Honored Contributor

I have the original Roma 'medium' in what was then called brown/black snake, which is roughly similar to the espresso lizard. I think it's beautiful and because I have a number of black bags it would probably be my choice. If, though, you just want a lovely classic and substantial bag, the black might be the way to go. Also note the leather is going to be different. The lizard is softer and more pliable while the leather solids seem more substantial to me. It really depends on what you're looking for in a bag. I don't own the solid black but do have the solid espresso and it is one very rich looking bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have the Espresso Lizard, I love it, Beautiful. Very rich looking! My Boss is a Huge LV fan, while I love Coach. She's never been very interested In my Coach bags, but she loves the Lizard!
Contributor

On 1/17/2015 SUHSE39 said: I have the Espresso Lizard, I love it, Beautiful. Very rich looking! My Boss is a Huge LV fan, while I love Coach. She's never been very interested In my Coach bags, but she loves the Lizard!
I am a coach handbag lover as well but I just love the look of this Roma 2. I think I may go with the lizard I can always get a black leather bag. The lizard is very unique. Thanks for your input.