Super Contributor

Really tempted to get one. I believe it was inspired by the Hobo Lauren. Wish it had more credit card slots.

Photo: On the 4th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an exotic accessory! The beautiful new GILI Exotic Clutch Wallet is stunning in 4 different exotic treatments and on 4 EZpays! (http://qvc.co/ExoticWallet). There is more leather in this wallet than in most bags! Gorgeous on it's own or coming out of your favorite bag. Merry Christmas! :)

Thoughts?

Super Contributor

Here's the link:

http://qvc.co/GILI_Wallet

Respected Contributor

I like it, but $125 is a ridiculous price for a wallet.

Super Contributor

I think it is gorgeous. I have the Hobo wallet and it is perfect. But apart from the leather used, the design is the same as the Hobo - I don't know how she can say she designed it...stumps me. But it is beautiful.

Super Contributor

I don't think the price is unreasonable - it's a lot of leather. That's about the price of a good leather wallet. But it weighs almost a pound. There's a lot of wasted space in the center section where there could have been a lot more cc slots and not enough organization in the kiss lock sections. I've seen the double kiss lock wallets and they just aren't an efficient use of space.

Honored Contributor

Pretty, but I too think it's priced too high for what it is. I can get a Kors, Lauren, Spade, etc... clutch style wallet on sale or at discount for less. Also agree, more card slots would be good. I do like it, but will wait and see if I can grab it later at a lower price.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
Too pricey for a NO NAME wallet/clutch bag.
Valued Contributor
I also think it's pretty but pricey and I agree with the comment about the wasted space in the middle. And one pound, really? If you put it into your three pound bag, that's 4 pounds without any items inside! Wow.
Super Contributor

it look lovely..

Valued Contributor

She has a less expensive version in lamb leather for $98.