Trusted Contributor

G.I.L.I. TSV Nude Ostrich is PINK????

I love the bag, bought two. One in the black pebble and the other in nude ostrich. I was disappointed to see that the nude ostrich is a blush pink. On both the TV presentation and the Facebook photos, the nude ostrich looked creamy white.

I was picturing this magnificent creamy white bag with the dark handle and so excited to receiving it, but now have to think about returning it, and I hate having to return such a big box.

Anyone else who ordered the nude ostrich surprised about the color?

Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. TSV Nude Ostrich is PINK????

They mentioned it had a blush hue all day long.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/31/2014 faeriemoon said:

They mentioned it had a blush hue all day long.

Yes, but the color of the bag from the FB adds and when it was TSV looked very creamy white, don't you think? I would not have ordered it had I known it was this pink.

Valued Contributor

I don't see any pink in any of the pictures. I'm kind of curious now what it looks like in person. Sorry to hear you are disappointed in this bag.
Valued Contributor

Lisa mentioned that it had a hint of peach during her presentations, including the one at midnight.
Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 bags and I was thinking if I have to send one back because I don't love it, I would exchange it for the nude ostrich. Yes on some pics it looked ivory but on others in looked very pale blush cream color. Your description of it being blush pink makes me want it even more.

New Contributor

I love my nude new GILI! It does have hint of peach which makes it creamy, no way pink. So far my favorite, I also got the brown snake which is not as nice as the Roma 2 cream snake. I will so miss Lisa Robertson , if we can't get these handbags anymore!

Regular Contributor

I also ordered the black and the nude. I received both, today. My nude is kind of pinkish on one side, but definitely less pinkish on the other. I'm OKish with that, but I also have that wavey zipper, which I'm not crazy about. I think that the black is nicer. The softer leather allows the bag to naturally fall into the hobo shape and the zipper is straight and smooth. Still thinkin' about both.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Have6cats said: I also ordered the black and the nude. I received both, today. My nude is kind of pinkish on one side, but definitely less pinkish on the other. I'm OKish with that, but I also have that wavey zipper, which I'm not crazy about. I think that the black is nicer. The softer leather allows the bag to naturally fall into the hobo shape and the zipper is straight and smooth. Still thinkin' about both.

I saw a wavy zipper on one of the bags during a presentation! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

I think the blush hue sounds very pretty, but, not everyone would. I love the black, it's gorgeous!