Contributor

G.I.L.I. Micro Bag and Phone Size

Hi ladies, I have a very old htc droid dna and it's 5.55" and I am wondering if any of you have have a large phone (not an iphone, since they are smaller than 5.5") and could tell me if it fits in your G.I.L.I Micro bag? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Micro Bag and Phone Size

I have a Samsung S4 in an otter case (is that what they call the case??)

It measures in the case just about the same 5.55"" that you stated.

It did NOT fit in the Gili bag at all. I removed the case and it barely fit. It would be very awkward to pull out to answer.

I am not willing to give up the case so I returned the Gili bag. Really bummed cuz I LOVED the bag. Just did NOT fit at all. I hope they revise the size of the bag!!

Respected Contributor

Its a great little bag even if your phone doesn't fit. I love it and use it as my wallet and then grab it and go when I run to the grocery or such. I have a iphone 5 and its 5inchs and fits with a case. Maybe just put our phone in your coat pocket and enjoy it? I really love it!

Honored Contributor

This is JMO but I would never buy a handbag, clutch or whatever you want to call it that didn't fit my phone.

I don't want my phone in my coat pocket because there is a good chance it could end up falling out and there goes the phone. And in certain months, you don't wear a coat. I also don't want my phone crammed in a pants pocket for the same reason.

A bag should be functional and this one falls short for many people.

Contributor

Super disappointing. I really wanted this bag. Thank you ladies.

Valued Contributor

My RAZR Maxx fit with a skin on it but just got a galaxy note 4 which is way to big Smiley Sad