Trusted Contributor

G.I.L.I. Large Pebbled Hobo FINALLY hits Ebay!

I'm so glad to see this since QVC raised their G.I.L.I. handbag prices (again)! I think $299 and I also saw the large backpacks (originals) made it too! Maybe those were always there, but it's nice to have a Q alternative...I still have no idea why they raised their prices again; they last raised them January 14th. I had 2 large romas on check hold and I cancelled them. They went from $260 to $289 and NOW $324?

Honored Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Large Pebbled Hobo FINALLY hits Ebay!

I imagine the Ebay seller will lose money on the transaction, presuming someone buys it.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 handygal said: I imagine the Ebay seller will lose money on the transaction, presuming someone buys it.

Oh I'm not certain how that works...I have only ever purchased from ebay. If a black one shows up, I'm grabbing it for my mom.

Super Contributor

I saw a slightly used cream snake ROMA and a blue MADISON too.

Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 nolimitshopping said:
On 4/1/2015 handygal said: I imagine the Ebay seller will lose money on the transaction, presuming someone buys it.

Oh I'm not certain how that works...I have only ever purchased from ebay. If a black one shows up, I'm grabbing it for my mom.

LINK PS not mine

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 lovestoteach said:
On 4/1/2015 nolimitshopping said:

LINK PS not mine

OH THANK YOU! I'm looking for the large stirrup, but this one is a GREAT deal...maybe for me..hehe{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 cgil said:

I saw a slightly used cream snake ROMA and a blue MADISON too.

I have the cream snake ROMA and I do love it....I've always been curious about the Madison. I'll have to read the reviews on that bag while it's still around. I LOVE the blue color.