Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Exotic Leather Wallet/Clutch Searching for it

Amelia604 - don't give up. There will be one somewhere Ebay or QVC - keep looking and let us know when you get one.

Contributor

Have you called QVC to see if they could put you on the waitlist, or ask them about more coming?

Valued Contributor

I have a wallet that looks just like this and think the design is a good idea but they really should have offset the opening clasp. Offset each one to the right and left of the middle.

Contributor

cofeec I have called QVC and they said they don't know.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/7/2015 BaileyBop said:

I have a wallet that looks just like this and think the design is a good idea but they really should have offset the opening clasp. Offset each one to the right and left of the middle.

I so agree with you. It is hard to open the clasp, as they stick a bit and if they were off set, you could grasp the other side freely and have better grip to open it.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 Amelia604 said: Chi-town girl. I didn't even get that email. Wish I had. That absolutely makes no sense. Really disappointed.
Q sends me all of the early "shop now" emails for TSV's & events. When I saw the GILI clutch, I thought they must have restocked, but when I clicked on the item, it said sold out. Maybe there is some stock they are holding for a presentation for Spring Fashion week. I will monitor & will post on this thread if/when I see any inventory.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Chi-town girl. Thank you. That would be great!

Not applicable

I too have been searching for any of the exotic skinned GILI wallets...I check QVC daily to see if stock happened to have come in and low and behold today they had some. When I ordered the brown snake earlier today there were just the brown snake & lizard available. I don't know if the ostrich was available earlier or had already sold out. Good luck to you!

Frequent Contributor

Just ordered the brown snake also... I really wanted an ostrich skin... but the snake... looks like both the snake and the lizard are still up if anyone wants one.

Contributor

Does anyone have any updates on if this will be presented again ??