Honored Contributor

For those interested wider-calf option different item number. Three colors i ordered smoke. Leather interior. Love Frye!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Frye A367411

[ Edited ]

I love Frye boots too.  I just bought a pair of Frye ankle boots at Marshall's for $60. They are just putting them out.  Last year I bought tall Frye boots there for half the price the Q is selling these for.  Not sure if they carry a wide calf option.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu 

Marshall's in my area never has Frye in this style or color. I never mind paying for the style or color. Ha! Frye has a magical effect on me. I know you understand. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do understand, I love them too.  I believe the styles Marshall's carries are from last season, not the cueent year, but works for me at their price point.  The Marshall's near me is quite large and high end.  If you find the style, color and size you love, they are worth it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Sweet_Serenity , @Biftu !  Can you tell me if the Frye footbed runs a true medium or a little wider?  I usually by an 8W shoe due to bunions but have had success with 8.5M in boots and shoes and with Euro sized shoes, which seem to run wider.  TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @Sweet_Serenity , @Biftu !  Can you tell me if the Frye footbed runs a true medium or a little wider?  I usually by an 8W shoe due to bunions but have had success with 8.5M in boots and shoes and with Euro sized shoes, which seem to run wider.  TIA!

@MJDinVegas  I will say that I am an easy fit in most shoes/boots including Frye so I may not be the best one to answer your question.  On me they fit true to size in my regular 6m.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu , thank you for your reply!