Super Contributor

Free shipping and handling anytime soon?

How often does the website offer free S&H, without having to spend a certain amount? Or how often is it only $5? Some of the prices are great but when they tack on the $9 for S&H that really makes the price sometimes out of reach.

Contributor

Re: Free shipping and handling anytime soon?

Vera Bradley almost always has free shipping for $75, sometimes $50, sometimes $100. They seem to do the flat rate like $5.99 shipping on any order only every couple months or so. Keep checking back.

I am addicted to Vera Bradley so I never have a problem spending $75 or more! I sometimes combine an order with family members. That helps. They let you ship to multiple addresses too.

Have you checked Retailmenot? They have a coupon good through 2/26. They will post when the reduced shipping is available also. I check it daily.

Super Contributor

Re: Free shipping and handling anytime soon?

QVC rarely offers free or low S&H. it isn't based on cost, the bigger more expensive items have higer S&H. I buy a lot more from Amazon now, with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping is free even if I spent $5, or if the item is 100 lbs. some vendors charge for shipping on Amazon but after my last horrible experience with a badly packaged item and horrible CS, I only buy items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. problem is the Q has a much better selection of fashion, accessories and jewelry. That's all I buy here. I noticed one of the shopping channels has $5 shipping for everything.