Regular Contributor

Has anyone noticed that with free s/h on shoes today the actual price of the shoe increased? I had a couple of pairs I was keeping an eye on & when they offered free s/h today I thought I would order them. BUT the price was increased!! That's NOT nice, QVC. My chances if irdering from the Q are becoming smaller & smaller.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free s/h on shoes today?

@suzykee wrote:

Has anyone noticed that with free s/h on shoes today the actual price of the shoe increased? I had a couple of pairs I was keeping an eye on & when they offered free s/h today I thought I would order them. BUT the price was increased!! That's NOT nice, QVC. My chances if irdering from the Q are becoming smaller & smaller.

It really gets expensive if u don't like the shoes or they don't fit properly.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzykee wrote:

@suzykee ... that’s probably how they make up the loss on the free shipping 🙃

Respected Contributor

Seems to happen quite a bit lately, as such, the bargain disappears. Since Birkis left Q, they don’t carry any shoes that interest me. Yes, very expensive if they have to be returned.