Esteemed Contributor

Free Shipping on Earth shoes today 4/10!

[ Edited ]

Just thought I would mention because QVC does not seem to be promoting this!  Don't understand this...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on Earth shoes today 4/10!

@NYCLatinaMe   It seems as though they never promote these added specials.  Free shipping days gets little mention during the day.  If you don't go to their "front" page, you will miss many of their deals.........which are few and far between.  I wish they would send out an email and talk it up more on air.

Thanks for posting this. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Shipping on Earth shoes today 4/10!

@tends2dogs they didn't even post this on their front page!  I just noticed because they had an Earth show, and I moved an item from saved area to my shopping bag, and saw the free shipping, then I noticed the item on air had free shipping, then I searched for all earth shoes on the website, and saw everything had free shipping... crazy!  Then, near the end of the show the host mentioned the free shipping for an item would end at midnight...  what an odd way to promote.  

I usually read on my computer while I have the Q on, and just raise my head ocasionally when something might interest me.  Don't recall the presenters saying all Earth had free shipping, like I said, I researched it, double crazy!!!!