Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Founder of Orthoheel Stabbed to Death

On 3/27/2015 willomenia said: I thought orthoheels were invented by that Dr. Weil, the one they show the story about?
No. He just endorsed them.
Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 MissRose722 said: Add to this the 7-alarm fire in NYC this afternoon in the East Village. It was a gas explosion that destroyed 4 buildings, and 19 people were injured. Thankfully, no reports of fatalities. A half hour ago, Liam was on with Jane selling one of the Vionic thong sandals. It was a short presentation, but at the end Jane held his hand and Liam announced that Mr. Vasyli died suddenly. Liam looked like he was going to cry, but held it in. Then the screen went black and then showed a photo of Mr. Vasyli. So very sad, and so tragic; may he RIP.

Update to the NYC 7-alarm fire last week; sadly, two bodies were discovered yesterday. The victims were 27 year-old Moises Locon, an employee at the restaurant in one of the destroyed buildings, and 23 year-old Nicholas Figueroa, who was on a date at same restaurant. May they both RIP.

It's been reported that NYC authorities suspect the cause was an illegally tapped gas line in the basement of one of the buildings. Awful, just awful - hope the perpetrator pays big time for this.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Reever said: Is that the bearded gentleman who appears on QVC ? I am saddened to hear that. Was it a domestic dispute or a random act?

No - I think your talking about Liam the representative.