Super Contributor

Re: Found some exciting things!

On 9/22/2014 stevieb said:
On 9/21/2014 funwun said: Wowwww!!!! There's alot to love from Dooney this season lol!!!

There really is fun... maybe TOO much!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Lol!!! They've really ventured into a fresh, new direction...I love the Sellaio bucket tote in grey...one of the things I like about Dooney is their diversity in design...there's something for everyone in their seasonal collections!
Esteemed Contributor

Oooh, might just as well as re-name the Olivia to the Cynthia bag. It will be mine !!!

Olivia Satchel $198-Carley Collection

Honored Contributor

I really like this one ok not sure why it's so huge sorry

ok I took it down, it was too huge. Anyway, the long beige gold dress was pretty.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 funwun said:
On 9/22/2014 stevieb said:
On 9/21/2014 funwun said: Wowwww!!!! There's alot to love from Dooney this season lol!!!

There really is fun... maybe TOO much!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Lol!!! They've really ventured into a fresh, new direction...I love the Sellaio bucket tote in grey...one of the things I like about Dooney is their diversity in design...there's something for everyone in their seasonal collections!

True enough and yet you can almost always tell a Dooney is a Dooney... and also, they maintain certain of their basic silhouettes and just tweak them, which I appreciate... I almost always love Dooney's fall and winter offerings. I don't tend to veer much into the spring and summer colors and patterns, though they to are almost always pretty... My gosh, my eyes still haven't popped back into my head! I wish some retailer would hurry up and start carrying some of these bag! After all, the sooner they carry them the sooner they can go on sale!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wow...I really like this monochromatic look. I wish I hadn't peeked.

Honored Contributor

Really want that Buckley in solid t'moro...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...