Respected Contributor

Fly London Shoes

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy the TSV sandal yesterday, but I'm thinking about getting these.....love the color!! 

Fly London 'Yuta' Platform Wedge Sandal (Women)

Respected Contributor

They are really cute!

Trusted Contributor

I have seen the color recently at a local boutique.   Beautiful.  I would love a pair in the mint green color.  My husband remarked how beautiful it was at the boutique.  I think you will love it. 

Trusted Contributor

@HULAGIRL. A266634. I purchased these in off white for $124.98 in February from QVC.  I love them.  39 fit my size 8 feet just right.  I have 1 foot smaller than the other and was able to adjust the fit with the ties.  An added bonus is I do not have to hem my newest pants because of the bonus platform.   I injured my hip and knees in an auto accident and have not been able to wear heels or flats without discomfort.  This 1" rise suits my body just right and still provides my 72 year old body stability.  I purchased the TSV in the blue.  Can't wait to get them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fly London Shoes

[ Edited ]

@Gram W: I'm glad you said you're 72 as I am too and ordered the red TSV. Debated and debated all day and wound up buying them late afternoon. My big issue was arch support or the lack thereof.

@ECBGhelped me with that info with a big no but she loves them and has purchased the brand.

I'm not concerned about being too old for them. Really looking forward to getting them. Sure hope I don't have to return them for any reason.

Honored Contributor

My LF size is 39 and I'm not 72...yet!!! LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@Sadiesadie.  I also need an arch.  I buy Dr Schools hidden arches.  They are clear jell and have worked for other shoe brands when needed.  I hope we both like our newest shoes when they arrive.  I also loved the red but I already have 2 pairs of red shows that are a different platform.  Fly London costs more but if they all wear like my first pair has they are worth it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Gram W: I have something ready to insert. Will have to check out the Dr Scholls at the drugstore to check them out.

Glad to talk to someone my age and issue. I'm actually excited to get them.

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@HULAGIRL. A266634. I purchased these in off white for $124.98 in February from QVC.  I love them.  39 fit my size 8 feet just right.  I have 1 foot smaller than the other and was able to adjust the fit with the ties.  An added bonus is I do not have to hem my newest pants because of the bonus platform.   I injured my hip and knees in an auto accident and have not been able to wear heels or flats without discomfort.  This 1" rise suits my body just right and still provides my 72 year old body stability.  I purchased the TSV in the blue.  Can't wait to get them.

I found this particular pair on the Nordstrom website.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I didn't buy the TSV sandal yesterday, but I'm thinking about getting these.....love the color!! 

Fly London 'Yuta' Platform Wedge Sandal (Women)

@HULAGIRL,Extremely pretty!  London Fly is setting a standard for beautiful colors!