Respected Contributor

Re: Fly London Shoes Are Really Expensive

@2zbeach

I like the Yadi also.  I purchased in black cupido/mousse a sort of suede a short time ago.  They are a little dressier.

Trusted Contributor

@culebra

I must admit.....I own Yadi in 3 colors....the black patent,the taupe,and the smurf blue.  They are my go-to shoes when I need a summer,dressy/professional look.  Backless shoes are not permitted in my workplace,so these are as close as I can get.  Got any other Flys I should check out?  

Beachy

Honored Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

@culebra

I must admit.....I own Yadi in 3 colors....the black patent,the taupe,and the smurf blue.  They are my go-to shoes when I need a summer,dressy/professional look.  Backless shoes are not permitted in my workplace,so these are as close as I can get.  Got any other Flys I should check out?  

Beachy

@2zbeach,There are a lot of closed toe slip on shoes on Amazon that I wear in winter.

Honored Contributor

FL is on Zulily today.  I ordered both of these (under $60 each)

Black & Blue Geometric Yeji Leather Sandal

Black & Off-White Ekal Leather Sandal

Honored Contributor

I received my  2 pairs of Fly London from Zulily today. (original shipping date was posted as the last week in July)

The top ones (in my previous post) are still selling on Zappos for $160.  I paid $59 and change from Zulily.