Valued Contributor

@alliswell are you getting the little booties? They are so cute. 

Honored Contributor

Those are cute!  My kinda shoe.  

Honored Contributor

I wish I could wear them, but they run small and I normally wear an 11. You see that discussion all the time, your street size vs your Vog size. I bought a gorgeous pair earlier this year that I'd been dying for but had to return them as they were too small. I bought a pair for my daughter probably 10 years ago and she wore them all the time until they finally needed some repair work. I never sent them back to be repaired though, since she's into different styles now. They held up really well and she has never been careful with her stuff. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

I've had these red booties for many years! Love love love them!

Frequent Contributor

Adorable! I love JF and have many many pairs.

Frequent Contributor

I have never heard that this line runs small overall. That is not my expierience. I am usually an 8 and actually have a couple 7.5 in certain shoe "families" of his- and 1 pair of 8.5 in a boot that had a pointier toe.

Respected Contributor

Vogs are fabulous if you are into unique.  I developed a fascination with them about eight years ago and for a while I had about seven pair.  I gradually realized, though, that all the shoes which suited my taste just weren't right for my feet.  I have narrower feet and my second toe is longer than my great toe.  So I would have to size up to get those usually squared off toe boxes away from the front of my second toe.  Then my foot would slide down mercilessly since the mary jane styles are mostly wide, with the end result being sore toes at the end of each day.  I gradually sold off my treasures, keeping only a pair of black patent leather Angel Bills, which I finally sold last winter.  I miss the Vogs, but recently bought the Donald Pliner Devi5 in black, and it suits my taste and my feet at the same time.