Esteemed Contributor
  • image.jpegWhat do you think of these shoes. They are on HSN. There are several colors. The pink ones are so pretty. They are expensive but because of the uniqueness I would totally pay that. How cute would these look with capris. I wonder how comfortable they are.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
  • image.jpegWhat do you think of these shoes. They are on HSN. There are several colors. The pink ones are so pretty. They are expensive but because of the uniqueness I would totally pay that. How cute would these look with capris. I wonder how comfortable they are.

I saw them.  Vince Camuto!  Cute shoes--a bit out there, but cute.  I liked one of the shades--taupey shade.  I'm not buying though.

The yellow box ones are really cute in the black/red floral.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I was suprised at all the cute sneakers hsn has. These sneakers you could probably wear without socks. They would just be adorable for spring and summer outfits. I need to save all the money I can though for bedroom stuff for the new house. Maybe if I get my qvc easy pays paid off I will treat myself for my birthday and a post surgery present.  I would probably get the white ones. The taupe ones were great too. Even though the pink are my favorite I am not sure what I have in my wardrobe to wear with them.

Respected Contributor

I like them. They take sneakers to a whole other level. 

Hsn consistently has much better styles of everything than here.

Plus they give easy pays and free shipping most of the time.

Honored Contributor

I prefer the leather flowers on sandals. It's the perforations all over the shoe that I don't really like because I always wear socks with sneakers and would have to plan ahead to work with those because the socks would show through.

New Contributor

I love them...in fact I watched the show this morning before coming to work!  I would buy all three colors!!

Honored Contributor

Im not wild about the style of sneaker but they're very cute.  I'd wear them.  I got these shoes from HSN about two weeks ago.  They're stinkin' cute and made by Propet so they're machine washable.   They'll go with anything. 

bzees-ruby-slip-on-athleisure-d-20170217113942367-524740_066.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Flower sneakers on hsn

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Im not wild about the style of sneaker but they're very cute.  I'd wear them.  I got these shoes from HSN about two weeks ago.  They're stinkin' cute and made by Propet so they're machine washable.   They'll go with anything. 

They are cute!! I have the Bzeezies that have similar style. But not as cool of a print! Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

I loved the rose color ones but doubt I'd ever wear them.  I do not wear jeans.  In warmer weather I wear sandals.  They'd sit the box in my closet for 2 years, then I'd give them to my sister or granddaughter.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  I have those too!! Lol