Honored Contributor

I tried my first FitFlop toe post sandal last year and fell in love!  The arch support, and incredible footbed comfort is how I can wear them all day long.  HSN has them as their TS today in both the toe post design, and the slide design.

The TS is a crystal accented version -- they look fabulous to me.  Item is 083-238.  I bought the gold and navy pairs.  I want the black but cannot justify buying three pairs.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I buy FitFlops from their site when on sale. Great shoes. I'm not feeling the TS priceSmiley Tongueass.

Honored Contributor

The are cute but I have found it is difficult to wear a sandal  with out a place to adjust them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Fit flops are great. Glad I found them. I also /equally enjoy Bzees shoes. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Frequent Contributor

Really want to try these but not sure which style to get.  Anyone have both and care to comment?  I don't mind a toe post but I also like a slide.  Hmmmm....decisions, decisions!

Respected Contributor

I find FitFlops to be very comfortable.  I do find they run big.  I am a 6.5 so usually go with a 7 in most whole size shoes.  In FitFlops, I wear a 6.

You can get better prices on RueLaLa and Zulily.

Trusted Contributor

I saw them in an early morning presentaton which was the encore of the midnight opener and immediately went for the white toe post - they were already sold out at 6:00 am!  

I was back and forth between the black and the antique gold and settled on the gold.  I hope I like them.  I noted another post here saying they run big.  I am usually a 61/2 or 7 and went with the 7.  Hope they fit. 

This is my first time with the brand.  Enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

I have a pair I purchased last year and love them.  I really like the black but can't decide on the post or the slide.  The post looks alittle more sexy.

Honored Contributor

Re: FitFlop TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

These are so cute and I really like both styles a lot.  I'm leaning towards the black thong.

ETA:  Okay I just broke down and got the black thongs!  I'm excited to get them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering these.  They are leather and I love the pewter color.

FitFlop Sparkle Crystal Leather Toe Post Sandal