Valued Contributor

The TS on HSN

Does anybody own FitFlops? How soft is it? Are they soft like Yellow Box or hard like Crocs? The fit, true to size?

Screenshot_20230323-104228_Chrome.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: FitFlop Lulu

[ Edited ]

Have several, they're very comfortable & true to size (half sizes, size down), footbed is firmer not soft & has arch support 

Respected Contributor

I own several pairs of fitflops including the Lulu.  The footbed is firm but not hard and they are very comfortable. Not hard like Crocs.  Have some arch support and are durable.   Definitely size down if you are a 1/2 size.  I like them enough that I have a pair of tennis shoes too.  

One of the few brands that I can wear a toe post style.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I've known of this brand for many years but never got around to trying them. 

Thank you ladies so much. The advice is much appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

There's no adjustability across the arch of the foot. For me that's the deal-breaker.

New Contributor

Fit Flops are very comfortable.  I have many pairs of the thong styles, and i wear them at Business events when my heels begin to hurt. I love them!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 pairs of this FitFlop style. 

FitFlop ÜBERKNIT™ Slip-On Ballet Flat 

The insole and outsole of those shoes are not cushiony soft.  More semi-solid rubber supportive with good arch support I would say.  They are light as a feather, so probably not made from rubber.  

The top of these fashion sneakers are made from elasticized fabric so they move with your feet. Very good for problem feet.  I don't have problems...just thought they were cute. 

They are on sale now at HSN in different colors. 

I never had YellowBox or Crocs.  

Valued Contributor

The footbed is most important to me right now. I need something soft with good cushioning. I can wear Yellow Box all day but I'm looking for other lines that I can add.

Thank you ladies so much for your help. I'm getting a pair of Lulu's to try out. But I'm going to order from somewhere else though where exchanges are easy should I need it.

Honored Contributor

@SnowOwl79 wrote:

The footbed is most important to me right now. I need something soft with good cushioning. I can wear Yellow Box all day but I'm looking for other lines that I can add.

Thank you ladies so much for your help. I'm getting a pair of Lulu's to try out. But I'm going to order from somewhere else though where exchanges are easy should I need it.

@SnowOwl79 

Try the Foot Smart site.  They showcase comfort and wider widths.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one pair of Fitflops.  They are narrow & both the heel & arch rub. Waste of money.