Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 rdiazMiami said:

Stevieb, thanks for your insight!

BTW, still lol about the "odoriferous" bag.... you have a way with words.

Smile

Thanks RD... Well, I do try... Though I guess sometimes it falls on deaf ears...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink

Let us hear what you think when your bag arrives.

I think mine came today (not a deal, but EP...) but I haven't opened it... I feel sort of silly because I know that sooner rather than later these new bags will be on sale at the stores, but I loved the color and even though these didn't seem to be 'flying out the door', I decided I wanted it and I wanted it now... So I guess I pay the price. Sometimes I guess we all have to go there! Of course, if, upon opening it up, it disappoints, well, back it'll go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Hahaha. I loved that comment too Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 tough_kitty said:

Hahaha. I loved that comment too Smiley Happy

Yo lady! Your bag stinks!

Wink

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
That is a very pretty bag! I have 3 coated cotton bags two of them were the TSVs floral satchels from last year and they have worn very well. Very durable. Hope you love yours when you receive it! I also loved the one stevieb ordered too and almost ordered. Its the perfect size I think and the colot choices were better than some of the other styles they offered
Super Contributor

Ladies, thank you very much for your insight! I truly appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to receiving my bag on Monday. Here's hoping for a perfect (and odorless) bag...

Smile

Super Contributor
On 11/19/2014 stevieb said:

Smile

Thanks RD... Well, I do try... Though I guess sometimes it falls on deaf ears...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink

Let us hear what you think when your bag arrives.

I think mine came today (not a deal, but EP...) but I haven't opened it... I feel sort of silly because I know that sooner rather than later these new bags will be on sale at the stores, but I loved the color and even though these didn't seem to be 'flying out the door', I decided I wanted it and I wanted it now... So I guess I pay the price. Sometimes I guess we all have to go there! Of course, if, upon opening it up, it disappoints, well, back it'll go...

Hoping it doesn't disappoint and that it's love at first sight... keep us posted.

Contributor

I have the EVA coated cotton satchel in sunflower and I love it . I wanted to carry it all year around. It is not bright more like mustard to me IMO. I like something easy to take care of and I like these bags in the fun colors. Hope you enjoy your bag . I am thinking of getting the black but its on wait list .

Honored Contributor

I love my coated cotton bag. It's a small crossbody and just this week I dropped it on the wet parking pavement twice and it was so nice to just wipe it off and not worry about it. I think they're expensive for what they are and don't intend to buy many more, but I love that it's just so easy. I've been carrying mine nearly every day since April and there's some slight wear on the bottom leather corners, but that's it. The coated cotton has held up very well and I get compliments on it frequently.

Honored Contributor
On 11/20/2014 V loves to shop said:

I have the EVA coated cotton satchel in sunflower and I love it . I wanted to carry it all year around. It is not bright more like mustard to me IMO. I like something easy to take care of and I like these bags in the fun colors. Hope you enjoy your bag . I am thinking of getting the black but its on wait list .

I have that one in red and it's very pretty, practical, relatively light-weight and so easy to keep looking nice.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 and they are holding up well. One was the floral TSV that was on Mother's day in 2013 I think. The other is a red plaid satchel that I got around this time last year. I will probably pull it back out for the Christmas season. They are both very light weight.