Respected Contributor

Finally caved and bought crocs!

Working at home, not using/needing any of my fav office shoes, not wanting to spend much, yet needing a whimsical indulence:

I caved and bought crocs!

Unknown.jpeg

My hippie soul loved the tie dye, plus LINED!

206341_988_ALT140.jpeg

The Pandemic made me do it. Haven't arrived yet . . .

Anyone else a croc wearer? Or tempted?

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally caved and bought crocs!

That is all I wear. Of course,in the winter when we go out-diff story.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 :  Just the wee encouragement I needed!

(Of course I spent a life-time resisting.)

Respected Contributor

Never been tempted to wear crocs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

Never been tempted to wear crocs.

Spent a life-time not interested.

However, I suspect they will be perfect for my working-at-home Pandemic life: the adventurous trip to the grocery, the exciting stroll to the garbage bins . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

I wear them for doing gardening/yard work, 'cause you can easily wash the dirt off.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

My daughter, her family and in-laws love them.  I have had several pairs of their fuzz lined (for outside in the winter), and their flats for work wear.  I love them.  Their flats are light weight for me to put in my backpack or rolling bag when I wear boots to change into and they are so comfortable.  I see more and more of them on people now.  I guess people are figuring out just how comfy they are.  I know there are a bunch of people that need more "support" have arch issues etc and those that just hate them.   But for some of us, they are perfect.  

Honored Contributor

It's the only shoe I've worn for many years. No more shoes blisters on back of foot no matter what the shoe. I've never had a more comfortable shoe. Only for dress up like a wedding etc. will I wear something different.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  I love Crocs...especially their flipflops. I have several pair that you would not know were Crocs...the thong part is fabric. Very cute, and a number of colors to choose from.

I wear the non-fabric flips around the house...if I step in cat barf or something, I can just toss them in the shower, and spray them clean. Can't tell you how many pairs of suede or fabric slippers I ruined before I discovered Crocs!

Respected Contributor

Next step:  Buy those plastic pins that go through the holes to customize! Man LOL

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York