Honored Contributor

Most of the shoes I have seen have a thin man made or leather sole with no padding.  No, no, and no.

I won't buy anything I can't stand in more than five minutes!

New Contributor

Don't let qvc fool you with ffany shoes on sale. I've found many of these shoes much cheaper on other websites. Not cool qvc. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that the FFANY shoes on QVC are the bargains of the past. I don't know how the buyers pick the styles but most look unwearable for the QVC customer. I think the fine print disclaimer about how no shoes may have been sold at the suggested retail price says it all - these shoes probably never saw the inside of a retail store. I would guess that the shoes were made for QVC only.

Trusted Contributor

It is a great cause and well needed funds are acheived by the sale of the shoes, but to be honest, manufacturer retail price does NOT mean the shoe was EVER sold at that price, it gives the "consumer" the impression that they are getting a "bargain or sale" but in reality that is not the cause.

But the cause is worth the program.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Contributor

I found a few pairs tonight when I did a Google search to see if there were reviews. And Yes, I foound some of them way cheaper and even 1 pair is also sold on HSN. Kind of disapointing even if it is a good cause.

Trusted Contributor

I use to look so forward to this event ~ would buy 3 to 4 pairs ~ well the last few years the assorment was not to my liking AND they are old styles ~  most you can find for less on other websies~ I know this is for a great cause ~ but the initial fun was gettinga great deal and donating to the cause.

Honored Contributor

All the shoes I've checked out were only available in sizes up to size 8.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If they're donated, the company won't give their top seller.  They'll give the item they won't miss financially.  It will be overruns or items not popular in their sales.  There is no such thing as a "free lunch".  You do end up paying somewhere.

I donate to causes.

I don't do impulse.  I buy what works.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I've had 2 pairs in my cart, and both have been removed. I found both on other websites cheaper than the half-price cost, and the reviews were not good.

Disappointing they don't donate new or at least popular styles. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the Aerosoles bootie last week, still deciding on it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.