Respected Contributor

Re: FLY London Boot, was ready to order...

No arch support.  A deal breaker for me.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

I think they're really cute.  My problem is the sizing.  I own a pair of Fly London shoes in size 42.  They fit beautifully and are so comfy.  However, 42 was US 10 1/2 to 11 as I recall.  The size chart here says 42 is US 10.  I assume that indicates that they run a full size small.  I don't know if I want to take the chance.

Valued Contributor

I am getting extremely tired of booties, shoeties, and the whole style in general. Seems like that's all there is for TSV.'s.

Don't wear 'em, and consider them extremely hot. My feet would look like clunky horses' hooves. And the price!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I preordered these and got them yesterday.   I'm hard to please when it comes to shoes, but I love these!

No, they aren't difficult to tie.   I didn't even give that a thought.   The tie allows for a custom fit, while a zipper wouldn't.  

I checked inside the shoe, and it clearly says Made in Portugal.  

I ordered my usual European size and they fit true to size.  

Occasional Contributor

I was kind of taken aback when someone said they were made in China. I read the Q and A and watched the presentation.  Clearly marked made in Portugal.  My first pair of Fly London shoes is amazingly gorgeous and I ordered these in Diesel.

Respected Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I am shocked. Showing the triple strap boot, the vendor said they were made in Portugal - just as he unzipped it and it says plain as day, Made in China!

I watched the video, and I am assuming he meant the lining is made in Portugal. He was talking about the inside of the boot and the nice lining and it was immediately after that that he added "made in Portugal." You are correct, though -- the boot itself is marked as made in China.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marasgirl wrote:

I was kind of taken aback when someone said they were made in China. I read the Q and A and watched the presentation.  Clearly marked made in Portugal.  My first pair of Fly London shoes is amazingly gorgeous and I ordered these in Diesel.

The other poster was not talking about the TSV bootie being made in China. She was referring to the triple strap boot called the Scop (A297222).

Respected Contributor

I think the TSV booties are cute and have been curious to try Fly London... I ordered in the pretty wine color. I'm a size 7 and I ordered a 38 per the size chart. We'll see what their like when I receive them!
Honored Contributor

No widesWoman Tongue. I don't want to wine about it but to me a TSV should include wides! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No widesWoman Tongue. I don't want to wine about it but to me a TSV should include wides! 

@SilleeMee,TOTALLY agree with you there!  This brand works best with more narrow and medium that aren't the slightest bit wider.  No hope for me even with professional stretchers!!!