Esteemed Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON TSV, MAY, 2017

I think the sizing for the 8's are confusing. Do you order the 38 or 39? I can not believe they have two sizes that accommodate the 8's.  Does anyone have any suggestions which size to order?

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think the sizing for the 8's are confusing. Do you order the 38 or 39? I can not believe they have two sizes that accommodate the 8's.  Does anyone have any suggestions which size to order?

@elated

That is confusing, for sure. I'm guessing if you sometimes wear a 7.5 you'd order the 38 and if you sometimes wear an 8.5 you'd order the 39. 

I usually wear 7.5, sometimes 8, so I'd order the 38. 

I like the shoes & would consider ordering them at half the price they are charging today but still might not get them because rainy season just started and I'll be avoiding wearing my good leather shoes most days for the next few months of risk getting them soaked.

Honored Contributor

I have several pairs of Fly Londons. I tried them about a year ago and am hooked. I donated most of my uncomfortable shoes and replaced them with Fly Londons. They are comfortable and give me some height. I am a size 8 1/2 and the 39 fits me perfectly. I like all the colors of the TSV but don't have lemon, blue, or luna in my closet ...so they are calling my name. I have to decide what I want to order.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a 6 and in FL 36 just fits.  In one style I tried it was too small.  When I sized up to 37 it was huge.

I think FL sometimes run short.  If you look at the models, most big toes are hanging over the front of the shoe.

I do have a pair of "Y" shoes and can say the sole is extremely comfortable.

Personally I thought the TSV style looked frumpy with a dress.  It looked best on Leah and her casual outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

What unattractive, unflattering shoes. 

Maybe an elephant would enjoy wearing them and stomping down the street.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Guess I'm an elephant. I bought them in blue since I wear denim all the time. They look super comfy and cool. 

Valued Contributor

They are not my style, but I understand that some would love these. They look so much like a picture of my mom in the 1930s and some shoes she wore, which I always thought were fun. 

Are they comfy?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never seen these before but what made me want to try them was the sole. When he showed what it looked like with the padding at the ball and the openings throughtout it looks like a lightweight cushy shoe. I love walking in comfort. Plus I do think they are a cute laid back casual look. I usually run around in yoga pants and thongs but wanted something a little nicer for jeans. I'm hoping I'll love them.