Honored Contributor

FLY LONDON RESE 👠👠

A289796 Perfection! Stylish and Comfortable. Available on EZPay. Love fact foot is covered and yet airy feeling. This will work for casual wear or with maxie dresses and such. First FLY shoe! Won't be my last. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON RESE 👠👠

$180, no thanks..to high for my life style.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phluphy wrote:

$180, no thanks..to high for my life style.

Look at it like this, Rather spend $$ on one shoe that I know I'll get multiple times wearing. Plus! Comfort Love!! Leather footbed. Makes huge difference, No sweaty hot feet. Tried popular brand here on the Q lining was awful. Qvc offers something for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity. I love those shoes also.   I discovered London Fly about 4 years ago and now have several pair.  I can no longer wear heels but platforms give me height and stability with style.  Until now I never paid this much for shoes.   I watch and buy them on sale which helps.  My oldest pair still looks like new and has outlived my cheaper shoes.  The cost per wear is reasonable.  I buy styles that will work with me for years.  I injured my hips and knees in a car accident.  I need comfortable supportive shoes to be able to walk and maintain my independance.  I buy only those with less than a 1.5" rise.

Valued Contributor

LTS for $99 A275893