Super Contributor

Again, QVC will have the FFany event, and again I can't share in the savings because there are no shoes offered in WIDE.

Respected Contributor

@pegomyheart  I just purchased S9395 from Hush Puppies. Just a moment ago, it was available in W WW siizes. Good luck!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

There was just a shoe on in M & W.  It's sold out now.  Are you even watching.

Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart  there was just a Vionic sandal on air in Wide.  Just sold out.

Respected Contributor

Well, since all the shoes are basically donated QVC probably does not have as much control over sizing as usual.

My thought is that buying a pair of shoes is really just like making a breast cancer donation.

Buy a pair for a friend or loved one if you cannot find anything for yourself!

Regular Contributor

This year I felt as though there wasn't as much to choose from compared to last year. I noticed there is only one page devoted to FFANY. There used to be several pages of shoes. I recall an ability to check back and my size would eventually pop up. Now I don't see much of that at all. I snagged five pairs of shoes this year. The Fila sneakers, Tretorn sneakers (both colors), Carlos Santana boots, and Michael Kors glitter bootie. 

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a Footwear News article about the FFANY bash - QVC is prominently mentioned in this article:

https://footwearnews.com/2019/fn-spy/awards/qvc-ffany-shoes-on-sale-breast-cancer-fundraiser-1202855...